Interested in Nurse Management or Rural Health?
Inglewood & Districts Health Service (IDHS) is a small rural health service, close to Bendigo, offering a comprehensive range of services including Acute and Residential Aged Care, District and Community Health Nursing. We are seeking competent, caring nursing staff interested in the diverse range of clinical issues presenting in a rural health service.
Division 1 Nurses
Casual positions are available for experienced Division 1 Nurses (Grade 2, 3&5) on the ward and District Nursing. Job share to try rural nursing.
Immediate Start – Try the IDHS casual roster it may transition to part-time
Part time and Casual positions for medication endorsed Enrolled Nurses.
Position Description Enrolled Nurse
Immediate Start – Please enquire, try our casual roster
Physiotherapist – 0.2 EFT & Casual
This is an ideal position for a physiotherapist interested in pursuing a career in Aged Care and Community Physiotherapy.
There is a position one day per week available for a trial period of 12 months, to become permanent and ongoing if successful.
In addition there is a need for a casual bank to cover annual and other leave as required.
Applications Close – 15 March 2017
Position Description – Physiotherapist
- Variety in your work – Acute Medical, Urgent Care, Nursing Home, Community
- Trials – try us, work on the casual bank while maintaining a position elsewhere
- Support and Mentoring–we provide assistance for those moving to new clinical areas
- Welcoming environment Nursing Team welcomes all nurses – grads to mature aged
- Career advancement – opportunities are provided to work “In Charge” if desired
- Opportunities – explore new career paths eg District or Community Heath Nursing
- Maximised Income – generous remuneration AND salary packaging
All enquiries are welcomed
For further information and Position Descriptions please contact Ms Mary Evans or Ms Paula Richards
Written applications to: Mary A Evans DON&CS, Hospital Street Inglewood Vic 3517
or email firstname.lastname@example.org