Part-time – up to 40 hours per fortnight fixed term to 31.12.2020
The South Loddon Youth Program (SLYP) initiatives aim to improve the health and wellbeing of young people in the Southern part of the Loddon Shire. The SLYP program will create opportunities to improve physical activity through structed and coordinated events within the region. The SLYP will provide opportunities to engage in the community through programs and provide a variety opportunity for young people aged 12-24 within the South Loddon Shire.
Click here for position description – Youth Worker
All appointments to IDHS are subject to a satisfactory criminal history check.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Dallas Coghill, Director Clinical and Community Services by phone – 5431 7007 or e-mail – email@example.com
Applications close: 24 December 2018
IDHS is currently seeking caring and enthusiastic nurses who are committed to helping residents, patients and clients achieve life-long health and wellbeing in an environment that respects each individual’s rights, needs and choices.
Key selection criteria
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse in the State of Victoria
- Understanding of the concept of person centred care
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a clinical role in the Acute, Urgent Care and Aged Care environments and apply contemporary knowledge and evidence based practice
- A commitment to the process of quality improvement and accreditation
- Demonstrated high level of inter-personal skills with the ability to effectively liaise with patients, clients, the community, service providers and other agencies
- Commitment to a team approach and the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including report writing skills
- A preparedness to engage in precepting/coaching students and new staff
For further information, please contact Daryl Rowley, Nurse Unit Manager by phone – 5431 7029 or e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for position description – Position Description – RN Grade 2
To express your interest in becoming a volunteer with IDHS, please call Deb Williams – Social Support Coordinator – on (03) 5431 7000