Vision, Mission and Values
Excellence in Health Care now and the future
Providing Quality Health Services, supporting and enhancing community wellbeing
- We encourage and assist our clients to achieve life-long health and wellbeing.
- We respect each individual’s rights, needs and choices including the right to refuse treatment.
- We provide equality of access to services.
- We support the broad definition of health which includes meeting social, emotional, physical, cultural and spiritual needs through a multi-disciplinary approach.
- We seek to achieve quality health outcomes.
- We provide a safe and supportive environment for staff and others.
- We encourage the personal and professional development of staff.
- We encourage participation by all members of the community in planning, implementing and evaluating service delivery.
- We facilitate partnerships with other service providers.
- We support and encourage a culture of Continuous Improvement across the organisation.